Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photos of me & her~

Lately, I've really quite busy for uni assignments and piano theory exercises.
Luckily, I've someone to share and tell my "burden".
Eventually, I found out my stress will relief a bit when I think about "her"
Anyway, the most important of this post is to publish the "photos of me & her"...


This picture is taken at her hse^^...erm, I think the camera man is her sis.

















Closer view ^^... Opps my "V pose" has become "II pose"...lol



















Another Nice picture with her ^^... She looks so sweet & perfect...lol


















                                 Same photo with above, but with FLASH!!! Opss, my skin is more fair than her...noooo














                        Haha, at Pn Chew hse. Nice?? hehe














                            She's nearer to me ...^^...lol, its a nice picture anyway...


May the force be with us!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. coolll~~~~~
    u noe pianoooo.... awwwwwww......

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, juz know how to play onli la. Not that professional, well, u like piano??

    ReplyDelete