Saturday, January 23, 2010

123~A sweet day~

Finally, I've a chance to see my "loves one"...She looks beautiful... ^^

She is so nice and sweet. Somehow, I wonder is it true??
I think it is really hard to find a girl that think exactly the same with you. Both of us are very "direct" in our thinking and understandable to current situation. We agree that studies are very important in this stage. Without good education as base, how can we survive in future competitive world? Wow, that's all for the introduction of me and her...^^

Actually the reason I stated "123" as a sweet day is because holding someone I love is the 1st time in my life. I was so nervous and shy when holding her hand, same goes to her^^. The feeling when holding her hand is so different and unique. At that moment, I feel very comfortable and a bit of lostless in the sense of direction. Well, when we are bond together, I try to calm my excitement by finding some topics to chat with her. I get to understand her more now.

There is one thing I felt a bit of helpless is when she told me about her brother. Haiz, I was so angry when know that she is being beaten up by her own brother. Can you imagine? Her brother beat her until one side of her eyes bruise. Well, I don't think I will elaborate more on this issue. But what I can say is... I hope this well never happen again

No matter how sweet we are, time forbits us from doing so. I have to send her back home... T.T
Anyway, that's not a big deal~ We've still have a long time to go~ May the force be with us~

Specially for you, "dear": I'm here to thanks for everything you've done for me. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa Wong Soon Yee... first love... XD

    Where got people praised himself as "very mature in thinking" one? You very direct... can be direct-or dy.... :)

    Anyway, enjoy your sweet days from now on! Happy for u...

    ~Chie Kuan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, there is a bright spot light in the next of yours .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah!! Woahhh 好羡慕哦。。。
    能天天开心有多好呀。。。
    不错, 不错!!
    加油Soon Yee!!
    Make her the luckiest girl ever ok? ^_^
    Congrats again!! : )

    Cheers!!

    Shann^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chie Kuan: Thx! Ya, mayb i use the wrong word for it... shud use "direct"

    Lesley: Aiyoo, dun so buzy body la!

    Zinrue: Haha, sure! U too, wish u hav one soon...

    ReplyDelete