Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I see you"~~~

Those who have watch James Cameron's Avatar will definitely understand the meaning of my post's title~~


Well, I'm not going to tell the story of this movie here. I strongly recommend this movie to everyone.

I "borrow" the phrase " I see you " from this movie for title of my post is because after my so-called "1st date" with my lover. Today, I finally have another chance to meet her again. I'm so happy! The most important is she looks so pretty in school uniform!!! Actually, I do have another meaning for this phrase "I see you", it is actually mean "I love you". That's the reason I put this phrase as my title and it suits the most. God bless us! I can't even saw her bruise anymore. Too bad, we can't really hold hands together at such a public space. "If not, sure a lot of people will wear sunglasses...haha joking". Erm... Every time I see her, I feel happy and there is no more stress. Well, I do stress a lot lately because of my studies and activities... Anyway, this is not important.

Well, she is now studying at my previous secondary school. So, I also take this opportunity to meet some of my teachers and have some small talks. I'm able to see my favourite teacher, En Iranenues! He looks the same... And still I like his teaching style for mathematics. I have also met Pn chew, Ms Ting, Pn Zawiah, Mr Bala & En Jamali. Time flies very fast! I really miss secondary school life! I miss the Auntie's Malay stall. The food over there is still as delicious as before and it is cheap. I enjoy the food there~

So, after eating "breakfast", I wonder around my previous secondary school. The school change a lot, human do change a lot too. But my feelings toward you(dear) will never change. I hope you see my message here^^. I walk and walk until I reach my "dear" 's classroom. Luckily, there is not teacher inside the class..hehe... I have a little chat with her then ... Ding Dong! Its 12.30pm!

Then, since she has tuition afterward, I drive her to wangsa maju lrt station. Again, we have to separate again. So before she go, I hold her hand, said "Gambateh in tuition! We will meet tomorrow...^^" That's the end~~~

Specially for you, "dear": Its good to see you! Take care! May the force be with both us and bless us~~

No comments:

Post a Comment