Sunday, February 22, 2009

boring...

Again? Nothing to do? Well, it is quite normal that life after SPM can be either boring or busy. This is also one of the reason on why I start to blog(hehe^^). And thanks to Kelly Lim, her encouragement let me start to commence on this blog. Why would I say so? This is because before that, I'm very busy(haha, what a lame excuse). Actually, I don't have the will to do it. For instance, most of the students nowadays said that they will study hard, but they ended up in gaming, online chatting, outing and so on. What can conclude from here is, if we have any aim/goal/target, just don't say it out only, proof it and start your move!

Below is an extract from a book, titled "The New Science of Personal Achievement~UNLIMITED POWER by ANTHONY ROBBINS

~ The commodity of Kings~


"If all we needed were ideas and positive thinking, then we all would have had ponies when we were kids and we would all be living our 'dream life' now. Action is what unites every great success. Action is what produces results. Knowledge is only potential power until it comes into the hands of someone who knows how to get himself to take effective action. In fact, the literal definition of the word 'power' is 'the ability to act'."


~Hence, it is important to start action instead of dreaming~

Aiyo, looks like I haven't mention matters on why I'm boring(lolx). Actually, from monday till friday, I'm working from 8.00a.m-5.30p.m. For saturday, I only work from 8.00a.m- 1.30p.m. Of course, sunday is a relax day for me ^^. Can you imagine how boring my life is?

The problem is I can only enjoy and relax at my house. Pity right? Not like most of my friends, they can go out with friends and have fun all the way. Why can't I enjoy this life? Though some of my friends are busy with assignments, but they still can go shopping . Sadly, I've to face this boring life day by day, and start to complain it in blog...T.T.

My point of view~I think this is not the major problem as I know some parents will also disagree their children to have part time work or even go out with friends as the crime rates is increasing daily. Am I right?

Wish for today: Hope everything going smoothly and hope "she" will also enjoy her life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment