Thursday, February 19, 2009

Passionate request^^

"Since I've fail before, I've decided to start all over again".

Lately, I've keep thinking about this problem. I've even try to discuss with my friends and seek for advices. Yet, there are still no solutions to resolve the problems that I'm facing now. Then, I asked myself again,"should I start this relationship?" Well, this is quite obvious that I'm actually have feelings towards a girl, but more and more obstacles keep blocking me from commencing this relationship. Will things be better? Well, it's still an unknown for me.

Now, I've decided to let go everything, a passionate request for myself. "why would I have this idea?" Its actually from an article I've just read. So, let me summarize the points from it:-

  • Being best friends is the key to keep a relationship.
  • Picking up the right person.(either male or female)
  • Believe in blind faith...lol
  • Understand each other well.
  • Part of keeping love is keeping peace.
  • Willing to change and be there to help.(not only ur love one but also ur frens and family)
"Wow, what a relief finally! Its good to let things start naturally. Moreover, if you don't have the faith with her/him. Just don't try to depress yourself. No matter how, be positive in thinking will results in lovely, happily, enjoyable life. Am I right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment