Thursday, February 12, 2009

Complication in life...

As I start to review my life, I noticed that every decisions, behaviours and movements can be controlled by myself. Yet things aren't going smoothly like what you think. Somehow, we can't control or desire what we want in life.For instance, facing difficulties to communicate with parents in certain matters, can't gain or receive things that you dreamt of, can't express your feeling to your love one and the lists go on. Am I right?

Well, if we keep on depressing our own feelings, life will be full of sorrow and hatred. In order to avoid such negative feelings, the only way is to release your anger and think positively. To me, I'm prefer to have a happy and enjoyable life. This is because I went through the moment of depression like many people do. Kind of hard to believe? Frankly speaking, when I was young, I always argue with my parent, but what can I do? Fight back?

As time passes, when i start to think back;mature thinking made me realize that life is short and time is gold. We can't go back to past as we wish. If everyone is given a chance to go back past, I'm certainly sure that many of them will want to redo or correct their mistakes.

Hence, appreciate people around you now especially your love one:express your feelings while you still can meet or chat with. So, still think of what? Start your move now!

No comments:

Post a Comment