Monday, February 16, 2009

What an ordinary day...

Today, I kind of lazy to wake up early. Still, I have to force myself to be ready before my mom awaken me. Yeepie! I can drive to work today XD. As usual, I'm pretty confidence in my driving skills (haha, but not on "hill'...lolx)

However, there is a problem that cracks my brain, yet no results coming out. So, what is it? It is the Microsoft Access's programming problem. I can't rectify the problem even though I have self-learning the Microsoft Access for a month. Ahhhhhh.... It is damn complicated. Besides that, I have to eat maggie for my lunch.... T.T . Other than that, everything is going smoothly.

For dinner time, I'm enjoying the food. It is really delicious!(At Sky restaurant, prima setapak)Then, for the next few hours I'm watching tv and playing Dota. haha, that's all I gone through for today.... So, quite oridinary? Boring life? Well, its varied according to different people's view.

"We have to continue our life no matter how the condition is; so be happy every day as we know the time is short and life is unpredictable"

No comments:

Post a Comment