Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is that the best way?

Why the 1st quarter meeting of KMCC still not held? I've been waiting for it since January. Well, I'm kind of passionate towards KMCC...May be?(lolx) I'm sure that most of the KMCC members also curious on what is happening to KMCC??

At last, thanks to Nigel's help! I've received the lastest news about KMCC^^. The e-mail stated that KMCC has been abolished officially. " How could that be happening?". Futhermore, KMCC is going to transform to KAOCC( involve globally).

As first, I was stunned by such information(lol, so serious?haha, juz a description la). After 2 years with KMCC, suddenly I felt empty(is it?). May be is because I have many sweet memories events at KMCC.

Well, as a committe member. What I can do is to accept the fact and look this matter in different perspectives. Is it because of the global recession? Trying to cut down the cost? Ahhh.... is that so? Anyway, I don't really care about it because this is the decision made by KUMON office.
Well, others countries' completer club are also facing the same problem.

In my point of view, this can really be a turning point for every completers that have contributed before. Well, if we look in another way, it could be a new start(new resolution?...lolx). Let's us think in different ways, we still can carry our mission(world peace through education) by giving motivational talks and workshops. Currently, I think Weina is in charge of this things. Even though, we can't have our quarter meetings. On the other words, we still can help kumon students to achieve completion. Am I right?

By the way, can the High Achievers accept this news?

So, my question on this drastic change on KMCC: Is that the best way?

Generally, I can say that we can't predict future.
"May be KMCC will be revived?(haha, possible?) or this KAOCC can have better effects compared to KMCC?(who's know?)"

Last but not least, I hope that every members of KMCC will always keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment